Read about all the awesome books for readers of all type. For best selling, future classics go read the 'go join a fictional world' or you might like to head to 'feeding your taste buds'explore and have fun

Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Women Who Love Rome by London Tracy

About the Book

Title: The Women Who Love Rome
Author: London Tracy
Genre: Contemporary Romance / Women’s Fiction
Rome is a rich, successful movie producer, accustomed to having his way; Thursday is sweet, naive, and eager to please. When the two ex-lovers cross paths, it’s love at first sight all over again.
After an explosive reunion, Thursday learns that Rome now shares his home with two ladyloves and has every intention of making her his newest conquest. Together, they embark on a daring, unorthodox living arrangement that pushes the boundaries of lust, love, and the forbidden.

Author Bio

Avid journaler. Dog lover. People lover. Writer. Lover of children. I believe that there’s good and bad in all of us and that the people who like us choose to only focus on the good. I possess an insatiable curiosity about all things. I adore character driven movies and instrumental music that transports me to a place of nirvana. I believe that Leonardo DiCaprio is the most fascinating actor of all time. If I could write as well as he acts, I would be rich. What I love to do more than anything else is talk. The book that most reflects my personality is my novel, “The Women Who Love Rome,” which is available for free at Smashwords.com. Contact me at londontracy44@yahoo.

Links

The Women Who Love Rome is available for FREE on Smashwords

My review :- This was an erotic /contemporary romance with a somewhat unorthodox plot.A good reas for fans of polyamorous romance.a 3.4 stars read.The plot was good and the characters were engaging 

No comments:

Post a Comment