Read about all the awesome books for readers of all type. For best selling, future classics go read the 'go join a fictional world' or you might like to head to 'feeding your taste buds'explore and have fun

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Michael Phillip Cash Author Interview

Michael Phillip Cash Author Interview




Please tell us about The After House:


My version of a haunted house tale told from the ghost's point of view.



Where did the idea for the book come from?



I was watching Maleficent with my wife and I loved that the story was told from the “villain’s” point of view. I had an idea about a whale-hunting ghost named Eli for a while. After the movie was over, I started writing that night.

Many of your books have a paranormal vibe.

Have you always been interested in the paranormal?



I love paranormal. You can write a good ghost story in a million different ways.  I’ve had ghosts in my life since as far back as I can remember.

You’ve written several books over the years.

How do you find the time to write?


During the day, all I do is research and development about my subject. Once my kids are tucked in and my wife goes to sleep I write every night until my eyes go – generally from 8pm to midnight.



What kinds of things do you like to do when you’re not writing?



Long walks on the beach.  KIDDING! I love being with my wife and kids. I love to cook. Nothing wrong with a good poker game every once in a while. I also started lifting heavy weights.



What kinds of books are on your bookshelf? What’s on your TBR list?



Every screenplay imaginable. Anything by Joseph Campbell. The Save the Cat Series. Every book on The Law of Attraction and The Universe. All Michael Crichton. My TBR List: The Flat Earth Conspiracy, Tools of the Titans, Eat Bacon & Don’t Jog, the Revenant screenplay.



What would readers be surprised to know about you?



I haven’t eaten bread, rice, pasta or potatoes in 6 years. I haven’t eaten fruit or vegetables in 3 years. I only eat meat, dairy and butter – and I’ve never been healthier.



How can readers connect with you? 



@michaelpcash. I’m a Twitter fiend. Via my website. Also on Facebook.


Can readers expect any new books from you soon?



Oh yeah. I have an amazing agent who is planning on some very big things for my upcoming books. 


As a successful author and scriptwriter, what advice can you give aspiring authors?



Write every day. Have a journal on hand wherever you go, so if you hear someone say something intriguing you can use it in your next work.




Michael-Phillip-Cash-Author-Photo.jpg (250×445)
ABOUT MICHAEL PHILLIP CASH
Michael Phillip Cash is an award-winning novelist and screenwriter. His novels are best-sellers on Amazon under their genres – Young Adult, Thriller, Suspense, Ghost, Action Adventure, Fantasy, Paranormal Romance and Horror.
Michael writes full-time and lives on the North Shore of Long Island with his wonderful wife and screaming children. You can follow him @michaelpcash.
Readers are invited to connect with Michael on:

No comments:

Post a Comment