Read about all the awesome books for readers of all type. For best selling, future classics go read the 'go join a fictional world' or you might like to head to 'feeding your taste buds'explore and have fun

Tuesday 11 April 2017

When Planets fall by Abby J.Reed


My review :- 
Unique, creative and gripping. I loved this fantastic and fabulous book that was a one sitread for me. The book hooked me up from page one. A whooping 4.2 stars book with a well crafted story, intriguing plot and flowing prose I loved and can not wait for more.  I loved it and would recommend it to everyone. This was my first book by the author and I look forward to reading more

About the Book

Title: WHEN PLANETS FALL
Author: Abby J. Reed
Pub. Date: April 12, 2017
Publisher: Soul Mate Publishing
Pages: 420
Formats: Paperback, eBook
Find it: AmazonBarnes & NobleGoodreads
On a planet where the only difference between three tribes is their blood color, war is on the horizon. Breaker, an amputee, wants peace for his family and home. Malani, a kidnapped POW, wants to return home. Luka wants justice for his home. All three teens come together when Breaker is given seven days to fix a wrecked enemy starship or their home, and peace, is forfeit..

"In this richly imagined start to a new sci-fi series, Reed brings optimism to the goal of solving entrenched violence in a galaxy far, far away . . . A propulsive, sharply crafted tale about a planetary war." -Kirkus Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment